Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15 cont.

Hey everyone! Its Sherrie and I am going to do my best to keep everyone up to date on Mats progress as I receive the information. Mat arrived in NYC around 10am our time and did a little sight seeing, Statue of Liberty etc...He got back to the airport around 5pm and boarded his plane for Delhi around 7pm and headed out. That is when it all became real for me and I'm a little teary but it is such an incredible opportunity and he will only be gone for 23 days so we will make the best of it. Its gonna definitely be an adventure here at home as well because for the first time I am in charge of bill paying (they are sure to get paid on time now) just kidding, but anyway he left me a list and I'm sure its not as tedious as he makes it out to be. Mat sends his love and have a great night.

Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment