Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday, December 1st, 2011



Namaste,

I stayed in bed until 5:20 and then got my shower. I returned emails and did some writing.... I had the Oklahoma Hospital Association Trade Show at the Cox center today. I was suppose to be there at 7:30 but ended up driving around downtown with my camera. I only took a few pictures but they are awesome. I would download them and post them here but I just put my camera batteries on the chargers. The show was very weird... It was very slow until 11:00 and when the classes out out we had a crazy rush then it died again around 1:00 when the classes started back up. I did have to leave for a little while and run to one of the downtown hospitals and do an evaluation then back to the show. We could not break down until 3:30... The minute I got loaded up I headed home and the minute I got home Sherrie was standing in the door wearing her spandex running pants. I put my running gear on and we took off through the Valley. I don't think she knew how cold it was outside! ;-) We ran to the bridge and back..... When we got home we cooked dinner and then ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. $82.00 later we came home and I have been organizing for the next couple of days. I have a Christmas Party to shoot tomorrow night, then a wedding to shoot Saturday. Maybe one day I will slow down for a minute? 52 and cloudy in Paris right now!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment