Friday, December 16, 2011

Thursday, December 15th, 2011




Namaste,

Well what a whirl wind day... I was up at the butt crack of dawn, and busy following up on yesterdays activities at work. My AC Trina is in California so I have been overwhelmed this week. I took Trey to school, hit Vintage and then Jordan and I went to Midwest City. I got very busy, very early and it stayed that way all the way through the end of the day. I did break away to take Cindy and Amber to lunch. The afternoon was a blur... Cindy had to leave early and that's when it got fun! I had two more admissions on the hospital side and one to get moved to the Nursing Center. I did not leave until after six. Luckily Jordan was running late so she wasn't to mad at me. We came home and when Sherrie got home at 8:00 we ran to Khol's to find something for me to wear to the leadership Christmas dinner tonight. I found a couple of new sweaters and Sherrie found a few things for Jordan. We came home and I went straight to bed! 47 and Cloudy in Paris tonight!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment