Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunday, December 5th, 2011





Namaste,

Up and editing pictures... I woke everyone up and got ready for church. We had an orchestra playing before and after the service so I made Trey stay inside with Sherrie. It was really cold out! I was so thankful that the wind was not blowing. The service was good... We left and went to Crest to get so essentials, then home to unload. Sherrie had to be at work at 11:00 so Trey and I cleaned out the fridge, and then we watched a little football. I was not interested so I made him get dressed and we went to the mall, then Best Buy. It is just crazy out there this time of year. When we got home I went into OCD mode and started cleaning. I made a fabulous dinner and then cleaned up.... I got busy editing pictures before getting a head start on my weekly reports.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment