Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday, December 8th, 2011




Namaste,

Oh my.... My dang dog woke me up at 12:33 and I was only able to doze off and on for the rest of the night. Sherrie says that when I get up she cant sleep so I just laid there thinking about all the things I needed to be doing. I got up at 5:00 and started editing pictures. I left at 6:45 took Trey to school and then hit Vintage. I then had to run by the bank for Jordan and go by the post office to mail Christmas cards. I headed to work and it was non stop from the time I walked in the door until I left at 11:15 to go to a meeting downtown. The meeting went excellent and then I had to go check on seven patients for one of my girls who was having oral surgery. I wrapped that up and had one more eval to do at this nasty nursing home on the north east side of the city. I couldn't stay there very long it had an odor that was..... Well, let's just say not pleasant! I came home and Sherrie had been cleaning for several hours and the house looked great! I took Trey and Sherrie to Louie's for a bite and then off to Wal-Mart to pick up some essentials..... We came home and I cleaned the laundry room while Sherrie finished the cleaning the rest house! We have been finishing the Christmas cards. It is about time for bed... 41 and cloudy in Paris!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment