Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday, December 30th, 2011



Namaste,

Up and working... Emails, pictures.... I woke Trey up at 6:30 and we took off for the Golf Course. When I called the other day they told me we could tee off at 7:30 and then when we got there they said we could not hit until 8:00 so we went in and had breakfast. Trey and I hit like crap but we had fun. The weather was beautiful for December 30th... It was 50 degrees when we started. When we were done we stopped at Whole Foods and got some cheese. We went to Louie's and got some chicken and then home to clean house. Sherrie and I are going to Tulsa for a couple of days and so there was laundry and stuff to do! When she got off work we went and had the oil changed on the truck and then went to Crest and Wal-Mart. We are waiting on the OU game to start and then off to bed. I have a lot of shopping planned for Tulsa! 52 and rainy in Paris tonight! I looked at the webcam earlier and it was wrapped in clouds! Just beautiful!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: