Friday, December 30, 2011

Thursday, December 29th, 2011



Namaste,

Well I woke up at 2:30 and never really got back to sleep... I had a lot on my mind. Work has been a real challenge this week, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it! I got up and worked on some stuff before heading out to get some coffee and then drive out by the lake. There was a huge bobcat and I got a couple of pictures but it was still pretty dark. Then as I kept driving there was a huge 8 point buck and a 4 point buck. I didn't get any pictures because they decided they didn't like me and ran off. Work was very difficult today. We are going through some budgetary issues and it was meeting after meeting after meeting. As soon as I was done at work, I met Mike and Trey at Hooters in Bricktown. I was going to shoot the Thunder game but had some issues and so we just went to the game and enjoyed it as a fan. It was one of the best games I have ever been to! Kevin Durant drained a three pointer at the buzzer to beat the World Championship Mav's! We came home and I freaking died! 46 and cloudy in Paris tonight! only 78 days to go!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment