Monday, December 19, 2011

Friday, Saturday and Sunday December 16th, 17th and 18th 2011




Namaste,

As you can prolly tell with three days rolled into one I have been swamped. I have had two employees out and more bull crap than one person should have to deal with so I will hit the highlights...

Friday was a blur of activity at work. I was at one of our Acute Care Facilities all day, and then home to clean up for the leadership Christmas Party... I got dressed and then had major drama at work so I had to go back before the party and straighten some stuff out.... To the party where I won the movie Planet of the Apes. Sherrie looked HOTTTTT! By far the hottest chick at the party.

Saturday morning I did an evaluation at 6:00am and then processed it. I had to jet back to Edmond to get to Trey's basketball game and then home to clean until Sherrie got off work. We then shopped, shopped, and shopped some more! We put the movie on and I fell asleep on the couch.

Sunday morning I got up had work to do, and then Trey and I went to church. From church I went straight to work to evaluate a patient and ended up doing three.... Trey was very angry with me! We came home and I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned until Sherrie came home. We loaded the bikes and went for a ride. When we got home we finished dinner. I had put a pork loin in the crock pot.... It was yummy! I worked some more, and then crashed hard! 39 and Sunny in Paris!

There you have it! My life is a whirlwind!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to share your whirlwind with you! Love, Sher

    ReplyDelete