Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday, December 27th, 2011




Namaste,

Up and straight to work. I had several meetings and my conference call, so there was plenty to do! I left the house a little before 7:00, hit Starbucks the dry cleaners and then took my new video camera to the lake to see what was moving. I shot some birds and then went to Edge Water to see what was moving in there. There were deer everywhere! I messed around in there for thirty minutes and then decided I better get to work. My new bestie in the world Ivy brought my a Venti Skinny Caramel.... I had to do her job for her last week when she went out of town! ;-) It was very much appreciated but not necessary! Anyway.... The morning was a buzz, with Flash, Post-Flash, Leadership, Marketing Meeting, and then preparing for my marketing conference call. I had a meeting with Chad and Tony to discuss length of stay and then my call. before I knew it, it was 3:00 and I had an evaluation from Texas to do. Sherrie called me and the battery on the car door opener wasn't working so I had to head to Edmond to rescue her. She stopped by and picked Nanny up and they made chicken tortilla soup for dinner. Sherrie and I cleaned up and then I started working on a presentation for Chad and Joe. I was suppose to fight Mike Giroux again tonight but last weekend I partially tore my Achilles on my left foot. Well what had happened was.... trey ran over my heel with a shopping cart! It is swollen 3 times larger than normal and black as midnight! I'm crashin! I looked at the Eiffel Tower Webcam and the whole tower was shrouded in fog..... It was 46 and froggy!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to kiss you under the Eiffel Tower!!!!

    ReplyDelete