Friday, December 23, 2011

Thursday, December 22nd, 2011





Namaste,

Up and working on pictures for Nick and Lisa.... I had to do an evaluation at the Midwest City at 6:30 so I left early. I stopped and got my coffee and then on to work. It took me an hour and a half to get the eval done, then on to flash, post flash and leadership before heading back into the field.... I had to be back at noon for my marketing meeting and then back into the field to do more evaluations. It was a crazy day with a lot of drama. I left at 5:00 and came home to change clothes. We were going to meet with Nick and Lisa so they could see their wedding pictures. They were running late so we went to Whole Foods and walked around. It was pretty cool. We bought a stuffed pork loin and some cheese. We went on to Bricktown and met Lisa and Nick.... They seemed to be really pleased with their wedding pictures. They are a really great couple! We came home to find a gift basket of cheese and crackers from Whole Foods on our front porch. Thanks Mike! I worked on some pictures for one of my employees before crashing!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: