Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday, December 19th, 2011




Namaste,

Up at the crack of dawn and working till it was time to take Trey to school, hit Vintage and then on to work. I got there and all hell broke loose.... State showed up in our building for their annual survey and everyone was on edge, With Diane out this week I had to have everything uploaded and ready for my conference call before I could leave the building to see the 14 patients I needed to see. I got to the facility and got busy... I went back to my office at 2:00 and was on my call until three then had two in house evaluations to do. I worked until 5:30 and then drove straight home picked up Trey, my Smokin Hot Wife and Nanny to go to Trey's Christmas orchestra program. It was the same music they play every year, but it was not as long as usual. We came home and Sherrie made me some awesome stuffed mushrooms, and heated some pork roast from last night.... I am stuffed like a hog in slop! I am sparring one of my instructors and good friend Mike Giroux tomorrow night. I am really excited! 45 and partly cloudy in Paris tonight!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment