Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday, December 13th, 2011


Namaste,

Up at 5:00 with every intention of finishing the wedding pictures I have been working on for a couple of weeks. I started working on reports for my meeting and then before I knew it I was running late for work. I took Trey to school, dropped my dry cleaning off and then headed to Midwest City.... I got busy immediately and then took Jordan to the Super Cuts training center. I ran back to work for my Flash, Post Flash, Leadership, and then my Marketing Meeting. By that time it was 11:30 and I was ready for lunch.... Unfortunately I had an eval to do and then there were several reports due. I had to do some internal marketing and a couple of family tours. I had some numbers to assemble for the Administrator and then I had to pick Jordan up at training. By the time we got to Edmond it was time to take Trey to basketball practice. I came home and heated up some left overs, then got started looking at emails. I had several from work that needed attention.... Before I knew it Trey was calling saying he was ready to be picked up from practice.... Oooops! I am going to work on pictures for a while and turn in early! 45 and scattered showers in Paris!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment