Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday, January 31st, 2010

Namaste,

Saturday evening, Aubrey from church called and ask if I could come in early to help spread ice melt on the side walks. I picked up Trey from mom's at 7:30 and we got to the church a few minutes later. I helped spread ice melt for half an hour, then I got one of my scrapers out of the car and walked around the building, scraping the remaining spots that still had ice. I went in for service, and although there were only 500 people for the first service, it was great. I came home, and Sherrie fixed a good lunch, and I started working on this new laptop. After what I figure was about 7 to 8 hours of snow and ice removal on Saturday, I was hurting all over. I pretty much took the rest of the day off. I took an hour nap, and then edited some pictures. I feel like I wasted Sunday, but my body needed it! What is on the agenda for this week??? I need to finalize the contracts for my lawn service, and figure out where I am taking Sherrie for our anniversary. This is #20 coming up, and I wanted to do something spectacular, but we don't have much time to do anything big. Not to mention the fact that we have two kid's, a dog, a cat, a mortgage, etc.... Any suggestions would be nice. I have updated the www.matsquest.com website, with some new information. Asking for suggestions for this years "Quest!" Help me! The fund raising should be much easier this year. We learned a lot last year!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment