Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesdsay, February 2nd, 2010

Namaste,

Busy, Busy day! School was out again..... For what I do not know! Sure we had snow and ice last week, but it is all gone now! I hit Starbucks on my way to work, then on to work. I am still trying to figure out where to take Sherrie for our anniversary. There is nothing going on anywhere???? I am still leaning towards going to Galveston. It is a long way down there for just a few days though. After work I came home and got Trey and his buddy Herman. Trey wanted to go to roosters for dinner. Herman had never been there, and those boys flat out tore up the chicken, and okra. The game was very entertaining. At half time I went down to the lower level to see my friend Joy and her husband Caleb. I made the boys run back to the car after the game, and raced home to get ready for the day. I have a meeting today with Tony Brummitt to discuss my insurance for the landscaping business. After that.... Gym time!


Much love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment