Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010

Whats up everyone????

Very quick blog tonight? I took the kids to school this morning, then hit Starbucks, for my morning latte! Off to work, to bust it out for a couple of hours. I met with Tony Brummitt for lunch today. He is not only my insurance agent but one of my best friends and advisers. We talked about insurance, my new business, my old business, and everything else. After work I came home for a bit, and picked up Trey. He came to the gym with me tonight, and he worked really hard. He has not been to fight club for several months, but I think he enjoyed himself. Trey is a great martial artist. His conditioning is a little off, but he is in way better shape than he was even a year ago. Sherrie had class tonight and she had a test, but made it home before Trey and I did! Anyway.... Tomorrow I have a meeting at noon in Midwest City. I am signing my contract for their landscaping service!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment