Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday, and Sunday, February 6th, and 7th, 2010

Namaste,

Saturday morning I got up early and went to the gym. Tyler Griffen puts on a heck of a cardio class on Saturday mornings. I kinda strained my self a little and lost the feeling in my left leg. It has to do with my lower back. I came home and took some pain meds, rested a bit, then started cleaning the house for the folks from the gym who were coming over to watch the UFC fights. There was one of the guys fighting on the pay per view who has working out at our gym. Melvin Guilliard, is from New Orleans, but has been training here in the city, and came and rolled in our cage a couple of times before his fight last night. Melvin won in a unanimous decision! We had probably 25 people over, and everyone brought food! It was great! Earlier in the evening Sherrie and I went and made a deposit on the lawn equipment. I am sooo happy that we sealed that deal. I feel like I got a great deal! It was really a God send!

Sunday morning we were having a special day at church. We were calling it "Big Day", and "Each on Reach one!" Everyone was suppose to bring a guest. Trey invited my mom, and even though she spends 20 hours a week in church, she came to the early service with us. I worked in the parking lot before service and after service to help out due to the large crowd. Funny thing was the sermon was titled "Sexual Revolution!" Soooo I am sitting with my mother, and my son hearing about what the bible says about sex! I think Jordan should have been there! Sherrie didn't make it because she had to have Jordan at work at 9:30. Tonight we went to Dustin and Jessica Forgues house to watch the Super Bowl. Dustin cooked all kinds of great food! We had a good time. I need to get everything ready for the week.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment