Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday, February 25th, 2010

Namaste,

Thursday started out just like most days... Took the kids to school, and then hit Starbucks. My new friend Erin was there already, and we chatted for a minute before heading to work. I really kicked it into high gear, and then had to head over to Midwest city for a meeting with their maintenance director to discus all of the work needing to be done over there. We walked the property, and then met with the administrator, of both facilities for a bite to eat at Pizza Inn! After I left that meeting I went by Century Martial Arts, and picked up some things we had ordered for the gym. I got a couple of new pairs of boxing gloves, and some new Muay Thai fighting shorts. Back to work, and the afternoon flew by. I went to the gym and we had a bunch of new guys. We worked on chokes, and then I rolled with Ben a time or two. Got called and had to head back to work for about 20 minutes, then back home to get things started for tomorrow! After work tomorrow I think we are going to head to Ft Worth to buy a pick up! I need to be back here by noon Saturday for a MMA class at PMA.


Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment