Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday, February 14th, 2010

Namaste,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!! Just a quick note..... We left College Station at 7:00am, and made a quick stop for kolache's at Rolf's. It is one of our favorite breakfast stops. We hit Highway 6, and I kicked it up a notch. We were in heavy, heavy for until we got to Waco. We has to stop and get a quick cup of coffee, and then hit I-35 North. We cruised North through Dallas, and then hit a heavy snow storm and had to slow it down, We were very careful, and made it to the house in just under six hours. We unloaded the car, and then the work began... After I picked up the lawn equipment the other day, I put it in the garage and then there was not enough room for two cars. I tried to put the mower in my storage building out back, but it is 80 inches long, and the back was sticking out by two feet. Soooo I had to rearrange the garage. Moving a bunch of stuff to the building, and then placing the mower sideways up against the wall in front of Sherries car. By doing that she has two inches of clearance. I had to remove a table that was built into the wall, and all of my tools in the garage. It was a chore. It was also under 30* outside. We were going to cook a big dinner for Valentines day, but we were so tired that we went and got a Veggie Pizza, and some salad mix. It was quick and easy. Since dinner we have been doing laundry, and getting stuff ready for the week. I guess I better get busy! I am going to post a few pictures on my www.matjones.net website under the Landscape tab!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment