Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wednesday, February 11th, 2010

Namaste,

I am soooo glad Wednesday is over! I was suppose to pick up my new lawn equipment today around 12:30.... The guy did not even call me until 2:30 to say he could meet me at 3:30. I ran home around 9:30 and picked up the trailer. I kept everything caught up at work, because I knew it would be go on a moments notice. I got everything picked up and brought it home, unloaded it. The mower has a flat tire, but the guy I bought it from is going to pay for that. The mower is really cool. It is a Snapper ZTR. You drive it with a joystick like a video game. I was going to go back to work, but Jodi said everything was done, and she was getting ready to leave, so I got a few things together for the trip, and headed to the gym. I went a couple of rounds with Tyler Griffen before practice started. My back was not feeling so good, but I made it. We did a cardio circuit and it was good! I came home and showered, then continued to get things together. It is snowing like crazy in Southern Oklahoma right now. I am having second thoughts about driving to Texas. My car is acting stupid too. I had Danny look at it yesterday, and he did not know what it was doing. I jumped on it and it responded like a race car, soooo I hope it was just acting like a difficult woman yesterday. I guess I better get my crap together!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment