Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday, February 9th, 2010

Namaste,

Busy, busy day! Not really at work, so much, but I met with one of the ladies from the Oklahoma Epilepsy Board of Directors, that Sherrie and I serve on. We are having a quarterly meeting Thursday night and we will miss it, as we will be in Galveston, Texas. Jenniafer is soooo passionate about the association it is refreshing to be involved with people who put others first. Not really what we do in our culture very much. After work I ran home and picked up Jordan, and we headed down to Norman to watch OU play Texas Tech. I was not very impressed with the game but it was Blake Griffen night, and Blake came back to receive the NCAA Sportsman of the year award. He is a great guy who I have followed for years. He went to high school just down the street, and I use to see him at lunch three times a week. I also use to kid his parents that Jordan was their future daughter in law. Blake was the number one draft pick in the NBA lottery last year. He is a great kid and deserves the best. OU lost the game by one point after being behind by 14 points. They are very bad, and I have no idea how they got back to within one point? Time for bed!

Love you all!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment