Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010

Namaste,

Today was my anniversary. Sherrie and I have been married for twenty years, which is 140 dog years. We both had very busy days..... I had to get the kids to school, and continue to sell tickets for the Tough Man Fights this weekend. I worked with Cindy yesterday morning, and then Gaymarie covered the afternoon. We are pretty busy at work now, so the afternoon went really quick. We were running so far behind that I left work and headed straight to the gym. We had a small class, but it was really good! We did stand up, and my skills are improving in that area, because Travis kicked my A$$ the other day then gave me some pointers. At lunch I met Sherrie at the new Louie's at Edmond Road, and Western. It is just 3/4 of a mile away from the house. Randy, who was the store manager at the Louie's by my work, opened the new store and it is set up really cool. Randy was a sponsor of the first "Quest" and he saw I brought Sherrie flowers to lunch, he ask what the occasion was? When I told him, he congratulated us, then ended up comping the meal. He is an awesome guy. If you are in Edmond, and are looking for a great meal! Louie's at Edmond Road and Western! Time to get it started!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary guys ... wishing you many, many more happy years together : o)

    Wolf

    ReplyDelete