Friday, February 19, 2010

Thursday, February 18th, 2010

Good Morning!

Thursday started with my typical stop at Starbucks, after dropping the kid's off at school. Got busy at work, then a quick lunch. The afternoon seemed to drag..... I guess because I had so much to do after work. I stopped by the gym and dropped off some tickets for the guy's who had bought them, then down to the Louie's in Moore for the "Weigh In's!" I helped organize the fighters, helped answer questions, and sold tickets to their families. I have sold 90 general admission, and 17 VIP tickets. I have 10 GA and 8 VIP left for tonight, then have to start working on tomorrow nights tickets, of which I have 91 GA, and 25 VIP. It is cool to hear our name on the radio and see it on the posters. Today will be crazy as I will be ready to head to the fights by noon! Time to get ready for the day!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment