Friday, February 5, 2010

Thurdsday, February 4th, 2010

Namaste,



Thursday at work was pretty slow, so we got most of our Friday stuff done already. We have audits to do today..... Anyway, My meeting at MWC got cancelled at lunch. Ed the guy I was suppose to meet with is very ill, and said we could meet next week. I have already been approved and my information has been submitted to their AP department. I am meeting a guy this evening to look at a mower and sprayer. I hope it is what I am looking for. I still don't know where I am taking Sherrie next week. My friend Clark suggested Possum Kingdom Lake. I looked at their web sites and it looks awesome, but kinda expensive. I don't know what to do.... Last night my friend Stacy came to the gym to workout. I love working out with Stacy, because she is a friggin animal, and pushes me, as hard as I push her. She has an awesome hook, and my shoulders hurt from holding pads for her. We are having a little UFC party here on Saturday night. Just found out that one of our instructors eloped Monday, so we are going to celebrate his nuptials! Time for work!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment