Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday, February 1st, 2010

Namaste,

Monday morning the roads were still pretty icy, school was cancelled so I drove Sherries car to her work, and she followed me in mine. My car is all wheel drive so it gets around really well. I headed into work, and OMG, was it a Monday! I met with Ben Crocker, and Mike Giroux at lunch. Ben and Mike are the two other officers for the Fight Club. We had to have a quarterly meeting, and what a better way than at Louie's? After work I headed to the gym, and got a great workout! Maybe too good! My neck, elbows, back, left big toe, and pride all hurt this morning! I have been working out with Nigel Dawson lately. Nigel is 6'5", and about 300 pounds. He tosses me around like a rag doll, but I love the challenge. I got confirmation on my second large contract for my landscaping company. This will keep me very busy, for the growing season. One more huge contract, and I may end up self employed!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment