Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday, February 16th, 2010

Good Morning,

Tuesday was equally busy!!!! Had plenty to get accomplished before work.... Dropping the kids off at school, running by Dr. Wallace's office, stopping by Starbucks. I have been running into the same lady at Starbucks for the last couple of weeks. Her name is Erin, and she is the swimming coach for Edmond North. She is really cool, and I am going to ask her about photographing her swim team in action. I was going to do it yesterday, but the opportunity never came up. Work was fine. I met Joy and Caleb Brown at lunch yesterday. They are a great young couple who have their act together. I am going to help coordinate a house warming party for them. They just built a beautiful new home just West of town. Back to work! After work I ran home and picked up Trey, and our neighbor Herman. We had to make a couple of stops on the way. We stopped by the store and picked up a few things, then had to stop by the gym. We had dinner at Chelino's. Mike met us there, then we walked over to the game. We were playing the Dallas Mavericks. We beat them by 13 points, and it is only the second time we have ever beat the Mav's! Home to take some drugs and hit the sack!

Today, Sherrie and I celebrate our 20th Anniversary! She is an amazing Wife, Mother, Friend, and companion. She supports me in whatever crazy decisions I make. Without her I am nothing! She keeps me grounded and humble. She gets more beautiful everyday, and when we are apart, I am thinking of her! Kinda sappy but true!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment