Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday, February 16th, 2010

Namaste,

Monday morning was a slap in the face. After just a few days of no schedule, no hurry, no worry, it was time to go back to work. Work was fine, other than the fact that I sometimes feel like a caged animal! Just kidding! Not really! I had a bunch of errands to run at lunch. I had to swing by Dr. Wallace's office, Ben Crocker's house, W&W Tire, and Walgreens. The afternoon went pretty quick, I guess because we had plenty to do. As soon as I left work, I had to swing back by W&W Tire, and pick up my wheel for the mower. I need to give her a name.... Help me with suggestions! Anyway I came home and put the tire on the mower, and took the other one off to drop off today. I got dressed and headed to the gym. I stretched my back pretty good, but that didn't seem to help. I worked out with Travis Chyzy. He is an animal!!!!! We got a pretty good workout, and then home to shower, eat a quick salad, and then run Jordan's friend Kevin back to Del City. I realized on the way home from Del City, that I could not find my medication, so Jordan and I went back by the gym to see if I had left it in my locker. I had..... It was funny to see Jordan kick the bags. She could not get the swing of it, and kept kicking the bag with her toe's! She was funny! We came home and I got my stuff ready for today and then went to bed. I am feeling a little under the weather. Not really felling bad, but have this itchy, scratchy, throat! I will survive. I need to get ready for the day!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment