Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday, Feberuary 5th, 2010

Namaste,

Work was pretty darn slow! Our Patient count is way down, and it doesn't seem like anyone really cares????? Not my problem.... The pharmacy works on a management fee, so we are paid the same whether we have one patient or 100! After work Sherrie and I went to look at the lawn equipment, I wrote about yesterday. It is exactly what I need, and the price is very right, just trying to secure the financing right now! Should know by Monday. I am going to call him today, and ask him if he will take a deposit, until I have everything in place. We went and had a bite to eat then went grocery shopping. I must have slept wrong last night, because my neck is killing me. May be a little stress in there also! I had a bunch of prints made yesterday, and I am going to change out a bunch of stuff here in the gallery!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment