Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday, February 8th, 2010

Namaste,

I had a bad case of the Mondays today. I made a huge investment with this new lawn equipment, and it caused some serious nausea today. I always have second thoughts and start freaking out when I spend money! This new venture could really create some margin for our family and maybe free up some more time for me to do some mission work. I also have a need to get to England soon and see my buddy Wolf. I sent him an email today and told him I was freaking out and he had some wonderful words of wisdom. I truly cherish his friendship. After work I went straight to the gym, and had a wonderful workout. We sparred really hard, and I feel really good after tasting some of my own blood. I feel like I did really good. I stayed after practice and worked with Travis Chyzy. He has a fight coming up in two weeks, and I outweigh him by 40 pounds, but it makes him work extra hard. He has such a big heart! I came home showered and got my crap ready for tomorrow. I am taking Jordan to meet Blake Griffen tomorrow night. He is being recognized at the OU basketball game and meeting some fans. I introduced Jordan to his parents a couple of years ago as their future daughter in-law. great people! Time to turn in!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment