Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday and Saturday, January 29th, and 30th, 2010

Namaste,

Well this is the first blog written on my new laptop! After a little over three years, and hundreds of hours, my old unit gave up the ghost. Good thing is I back-up to an external hard drive often. I have all of my pictures, but I may have lost some music. Oh well!!!!! Yesterday, I took Sherrie to work due to the ice and snow, then I headed to Starbucks... They were closed! :-( That sucked! I went on in to work, and got started. We had prepared for a holiday, due to the weather, so most things were done. I spent a large part of the day breaking ice on the sidewalks. We got them cleared until the 12 inches of snow fell! Jason Klinka shamed me into going to the Thunder game last night! I was not going to go but, he didn't want to go by his self. The Thunder beat the Nuggets like a drum! We sat court side for the second half! I got a few good pictures.

I got up at 5:30 this morning, and went out to clear my driveway. I removed all of the snow, and then put down some salt to breakup the ice. I met JT at the hospital at 7:30 to clear sidewalks, and under the awning. We did well, then I came home and got Sherrie and we headed over to mom's. Mom cooked biscuits, and I cleaned her driveway and sidewalk, then came home and finished my driveway. All told about seven hours of snow and ice removal. I am very sore tonight. Like tennis elbow, and my neck is really sore. I came in and took a hot shower, then took Sherrie to see Avatar. Trey and I went the day it came out but she has been complaining about not getting to go so we went. After the movie, we decided Chinese sounded good., I had a bit of sushi, then promptly threw up! Some things just don't stay down! It was much better going down! when we got home Sherrie broke the handle on the toilet, so we went to Wal-Mart! Ben in electronics talked me into this new laptop, that just went on clearance today. I needed to wait a couple more weeks but couldn't pass up the deal. I am transferring all f my files from my external which may take all night. Aubrey from church called me this afternoon and ask if I could get to church at 7:45 in the morning to help clear the sidewalks. Soooo I better get some rest!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you already putting that laptop to use. Glad I could help get it out. Hope it does everything you need it to

    -Ben in electronics

    ReplyDelete