Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday, January 19th, 2010

Namaste,

Well if Tuesday was anything it was a bear. I got up and got the kids going, headed by Starbucks, then on to work. We have been doing some spring cleaning and that is OK, but very mind numbing. My back is really giving me fits! I was in so much pain yesterday, that I was sick to my stomach. I got an email from my great friend Wolf. He is encouraging me to slow my roll, and relax a bit. I am not good at that! I have sooo many irons in the fire, I probably need to let a few things go! Anyway.... Here we are Wednesday morning at 5:00am, just thinking about everything that needs to get done today! Not a good start to the relaxation thing! I do know I need to take some time off from the gym. If my back does not improve, it will limit my ability to do so many other things I enjoy!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment