Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, January 22nd, 23rd, and 24th, 2010

Hello Everyone,

Busy weekend! Friday at work was busy. After work I came home and Sherrie and I went to the market to buy groceries. We bought half the store, but we were out of everything, and you know what they say about going to the grocery store when you are hungry. Miriam's little boy Tommy spent the night with us again. This kid is a bundle of energy! Saturday morning, I got up at 6:00am and took my car in for service. As I was waiting, I had two different guys recognise me and want to talk about the Quest. I enjoy talking about my journey and tell people what is possible. I also had time to read my buddy Wolf's poetry book in full. It was an amazing read, and I encourage each of you to log on to his website www.wolf-photography.com and click on the books tab. Buy this book! Read it! If you do not like it.... I will buy it back from you! After I came home I worked on my fence. I lost two fence panels when we had our blizzard on Christmas eve. I have it patched up, but need to dig up the cement post that are broken off, and put in new post. I came in around noon, and cleaned up, then Sherrie and I headed to Tulsa. Tulsa is 120 miles North of here and the reason for the trip was, we had four fighters fighting Muay Thai. Muay Thai, is kick-boxing with knee's. It can be brutal. We went up early to do some shopping and have dinner at one of Sherrie's favorite restaurants. We got to the venue early, and hung out with the fighter and seconds. Our first fighter won by split decision, second lost by TKO, third lost by decision, fourth won by split decision. So overall 2 and 2! Not bad! Crappy thing was then we had to drive home! We got in just after midnight, and then had to be up early to get Jordan to work by 8:00am. I came by the house and got Sherrie then we headed to church. Trey and I worked in the lot, and then joined Sherrie for the service. We came home and I tried to work on the dryer, but I can't figure out how to get into it! We had a volunteers meeting at the church at 1:30, so I went to that, then back home to work on the fence. I bought two 8 foot post and since I don't have a truck right now, I had to put them through the window of my car. If you don't know I drive a little sexy black sports car. It looked really funny with these two 8 foot long, 4 x 4's sticking out the window! I did some more digging, then mom showed up, and we headed to El Reno to see Curtis' new house. He and Lisa cooked us dinner, and it was soooo gooood! We headed back home to get ready for the upcoming week. It will be another crazy busy week. Gym tomorrow night, then Trey has a scholar squad competition, Tuesday, The Thunder are in town to play the Bull's Wednesday, Gym Thursday, Then Oklahoma Epilepsy Association Board of Directors meeting Friday night. Soooo much to do, better get started!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment