Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday, December 11th, 2009

Namaste,

Monday was a good day. Mondays are always busy, trying to catch-up from the weekend. After work I came home and changed clothes, put on my OU gear and Mike and I headed down to the OU/osu Basketball game in Norman. I have to tell you.... That was like pulling teeth! Even though OU won the game in overtime, it was a horrible display of basketball. The players were out of shape, ran no set plays, and looked like junior high players. Very disappointing. I was just watching the clock waiting for it to be over. The only saving grace is, I don't have to listen to all the Aggies talk about beating us today. I am going to the gym tonight. It has been quite a while sine I have been. I do miss it but have been able to get a lot done. Funny thing is I am still beat up a little. I got hurt worse playing Dodge Ball on Saturday, than I ever have at Fight Club. Trey went to the Thunder Game with the Herman's last night. I think he had a great time. I have posted a few pictures from the Thunder Game Saturday night on my web site under the sports tab.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment