Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, January 21st, 2010

Namaste,

Thursday was pretty crappy! I continue to have computer problems. I have all but decided to throw it in the trash and start over. I got the virus cleaned off, and got all of my pictures backed up, but I have not downloaded all of my music. There is a bunch of other stuff on there too, but at this point I don't know if it is worth the frustration. I was going to the gym tonight, to teach the women and kids, but when I came home to change, my buddy Ben came over to help me patch a hole in the wall, and while I was cutting sheet rock, I sliced the end of my finger off. Kinda sucks. I should have gone to the emergency room, but I hate doctors. Sherrie and I are going to Tulsa Saturday, to hang out and do some looking around. I have three fighters fighting (Was four, until an injury) and I think we need to be there to support them. I am going to sleep in Saturday morning.... Maybe until 6:00am!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment