Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wednesday, January 20th, 2010

Namaste,

Again, Namaste means "Bless the spirit within!" Yesterday, I was feeling quite a bit better, but still had quite a bit of pain. I got quite a bit done at work yesterday. We did narcotic audits, and unit inspections. Wow! Sounds like fun???? I have been fighting a computer virus in my primary laptop for a solid week now. I cleaned the virus yesterday, but now after two minutes it just shuts down. I am ready to throw it in the trash and start over. My friend Wolf's book is ready you can buy it from his website Wolf-Photography.com under the book tab. If you love poetry, I encourage you to purchase this book. He is a very talented photographer, who's writing is equal to anything I have ever read. I find peace in poetry. There is something that just makes me smile. I emailed my mentor Ed Viesters yesterday. I just finished his book "Himalayan Quest" and watched his Imax video "Everest." I hope to hear back from him soon. He is my climbing hero. Google search him sometime. His mountaineering resume is second to none. He is considered the best climber in the world. I have a huge man crush on him!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment