Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday, January 28th, 2010

Namaste,



Well the end of the world happened today, I guess! The weathermen have been predicting this horrible winter storm for a couple of weeks, so the shelves are bare at the stores, and they cancelled schools today. We prepared at work, like today was a holiday. I have to take Sherrie to work so I will go in and make sure everyone is taken care of! Even though things are in order pharmacy wise, it is still health care and we are dealing with peoples lives! When I got home from the gym I laid down for an hour then went to open the gym. We had no idea who would show up, but Ryan Chyzy, Ian Freeman, and a new cat, Stephen showed up, we worked hands, cardio, and the some ground and pound! I came home showered, and relaxed a bit. I slept on the couch to see if that would help my back. I slept well except I froze to death, because I only had a flimsy blanket! Yesterday was Sherrie's dad's birthday! "Happy Birthday Randy!"

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment