Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wednesday January 12th, 2010

Good Morning,

Dropped the kids off at school and then headed to Starbucks for my cup of bold! Work was good, as we stayed busy! I washed my car at lunch, then had a quick bite. I came home right after work and changed clothes. While I was in the house the cat walked all over my nice clean car with muddy paws! If I didn't love that dang cat I would shoot it! I headed down to the Ford center for the Thunder Vs. Spurs game. I went down to the floor and talked with Tony Parker. He was the only Spur out early. I got some good candid shots of him walking around talking to some of the fans. Today looks busy already. I have to take Trey's violin in to get a string replaced then to his school before his seventh hour. My new business venture is really taking off. It would be cool for this thing to become huge, and become a new substantial revenue source.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment