Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, January 25th, 2010

Namaste,

Monday was quite a busy day. Work was work! Just like it should be "Work!" Or as quoted in the movie "Mo Money" "A job aint nuthing but work!" Oh heck I must digress! Anyway.... I met a friend of mine Ryan Chyzy at a commercial property we are considering putting a bid in on. It is very, very large, and neither of us could handle it by ourselves! I really think the opportunities I have with the landscape business, could open a bunch of doors! To think that I could work really, really hard for 8 months, and then teach in some third world country, or build a orphanage in Africa, etc.... It would require a few more contracts, and a huge investment in equipment, but since I am insured through my wife's work, and the kids are old enough to care for themselves while I am on another continent..... I don't know, maybe it's all a dream. I came home and got dressed for the gym. We worked really hard, and I needed it! After class we had open gym, and I rolled with some of our pro fighters! I was extremely proud of my performance. I held my own! Anyway... Home for a shower, and then I made a fruit smoothie with, banana's, strawberries, blueberries, and yogurt! Really yummy! Have you been to www.wolf-photography.com and clicked on the book link?

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment