Monday, January 11, 2010

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, January 8th, 9th, & 10th, 2009

Namaste,

If you are a new follower, and have no idea why I start most blogs with "Namaste".... It means "Bless the spirit within!" I am the last guy who will ever be accused of being a hypocrite. I feel that your spiritual life has to be strong to be at peace with mother nature. "Not to get too weird this morning!" I choose Christianity, if you choose something else???? Namaste!

Friday was a really good day... Work was busy enough that it flew by. We kept Miriam's little boy Tommy overnight. He is a bundle of energy. Sherrie and I ran over to BJ's and have a quick bite of dinner. We were going to walk around the mall, but could not find a parking spot. I guess due to the frigid temperatures. It was busier there than at Christmas time. We came home and watched a movie, and played with Tommy.

Saturday morning I had a speaking engagement at Weight Wise. I had a full house, and feel like I made a difference. Everything went really well and I feel like I connected with several people in the room. We had to be at Dodge Ball Party Zone at 11:30 for my buddy Tony Brummitt's 40th birthday party. It was a surprise, and we had a blast. Think back how long it has been since you played dodge ball? Saturday night my basketball ticket rep Melissa Owumi called and upgraded Sherrie and I to the floor for the Thunder Game. What a blast! I took some great pictures from down there! Most of them were of the cheerleaders! We got to hang out with the rich and famous, politicians, and musicians from the state who you only see on TV! Amazing birthday present!

Sunday morning I worked in the parking lot at church. Sherrie and Trey saved me a seat, and pastor Herbert threw it down. It was 7* outside so I was in my snow gear, and although I did not get cold, once in the building I started sweating! After Church we came home and did some cleaning, then to the market for food, and laundry soap. Watched a little NFL football, and edited pictures. I didn't do a lot! Kinda felt good!

Tonight Mike and I are going to the OU/osu Basketball game in Norman. I think OU will get killed, bu I have not been to a college game yet this year. Time to get these kid's up and ready!

I love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment