Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday and Monday, January 17trh & 18th, 2010

Namaste,

Well..... I am in a funk! My world is in such unrest I don't which way is up! I have sooooooo many opportunities right now I don't know what to do! I would love to jump out on my own and do my own thing, but that takes some man sized balls, and I haven't measured yet! I also have a couple of real estate opportunities, but that takes some balls as well! Sunday was nice! I worked at church then worked on my garage, and lawn equipment. I went to the fair grounds at 5:00 and helped Chad Duggan breakdown his ginormous display. We had to rebag 280 bags of mulch. I really strained my back! We also palliated flat rocks. I came home and took some lortab and my wife put me to bed! I overslept Monday morning! The kids were out of school for Martin Luther King day, and I wanted to be at work early, but that didn't happen! I somehow downloaded a virus on my primary laptop, so I have been working for 16 hours to clean my laptop! I am using my little lapt0p that I took to Nepal. I made a decision today that I need to go to K2 Base Camp. I don't know how or when, but that may be my next quest!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment