Friday, January 1, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday, December 30th & 31st, 2009

Happy New Years!

As I am writing this blog I am waiting on my buddy Mike Champlin to come get me. We are leaving for Southeaster Utah this morning, for some climbing, hiking, and general craziness! Wednesday flew by, with work, trying to fix mom's car, (Again) Sherrie cooked my birthday dinner, and trying to get my stuff together for this little trip. Thursday was equally crazy as it was New Years eve, and since today is a holiday, we had to be ready for the long weekend. Yesterday OU played in the Sun Bowl at 1:00pm, so my plan was to bust butt, and try to be done by 1:00. It did not go to plan, and I went to lunch at 1:00! I got to watch the first quarter, then back to work. After work Sherrie, Trey, and I went to Chad and Shannon Lovett's house. We made pizza, and hung out. We made it home at 11:15 and watched TV until after midnight. I have more crap packed than I took to Nepal. I am not looking forward to the drive to Utah, but I am sure it will be worth it!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment: