Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tuesday, and Wednesday, January 26th & 27th, 2010

Namaste,

Tuesday was a good day.... Stayed pretty busy at work, then had a meeting with Tony Brummitt to discuss some financial planning, and if anyone needs financial planning it's me! I got to the gym at 6:30, and there was a class going on so I jumped in the cage with some of the guys who are training for the Red Dragon "Enter the Octagon" coming up next month. I think I did pretty darn well, given the experience level of those guys! I was suppose to train with Ben but he has a case of the "Burritos" anyway.... He bowed out!

Wednesday.... Got to work early, had plenty to do. Had a quick lunch with Ben. We went to Which-Which.... It is a sand which shop that has about 100 different sandwiches... I vow to try them all! Each time I am going to try something different. I had a chicken cheese steak. It was OK.... Not my favorite. Next time it will be the "Elvis" which is peanut butter, jelly, and banana. I picked up Trey from mom's and we headed down to the Thunder game. Trey loves my buddy Ronnie Brewers restaurant "Roosters!" Roosters servers Fried chicken, Fried okra, fried potatoes! Needless to say.... Health food! We walked over to the parking garage to see my buddy Taveon "T" Sumlin. T just fought in Tulsa last week, and I am soooo proud of him. T came to the gym weighing about 340 pounds, and he fought at 285 last week! Head, heart, and accountability. T is a full time student, works full time, and trains full time. He is a great kid, and I will do anything I can to help him, live a healthier lifestyle! I may invite him on a hike soon! We went to the game, and it was crappy. The Thunder came out flat, and slow, and the Bulls put it on us! I was really tired, and when we got home, I freakin crashed! Today we are expecting an ice storm followed by an arctic blast, with 20 inches of snow! I am putting my climbing gear in the car in case I have to dig people out! The news keeps running stories about, the grocery stores running out of bread, milk, batteries, and portable generators! The weathermen have Sherrie so terrified, that she is considering not making the kids go to school today!

I heard from my buddy Giles, yesterday.... He is in South Korea, heading to New Zealand. Wolf is heading to France for a long weekend! I am going to be stuck in Edmond, Oklahoma shoveling snow! How much fun will that be????

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment