Friday, January 8, 2010

Thursday, January 7th, 2009

Good Morning!

Very brief blog this morning.... We have inventory at work this morning so yesterday was a bunch of prep work for that. I went home early and laid down, trying to shake this upper respiratory crap I feel coming on. Before I left for Nepal, my Doctor gave me a bunch of antibiotics to take with me. I started on some as soon as I got home and just relaxed. I watched the BCS National Championship game last night. My Uncle Gerald is probably on cloud nine today! He is a huge Alabama fan. I finished my edits on the pictures from last weeks trip. I posted one on my home page of my photography website. I will post a web album when I get a minute! I have had several people comment on my site and on Facebook, that they can't wait to see what I am up to next.... I think I may be making a decision on the Quest for this year. I imagine it will be here in the US, and may involve some Man Vs. Wild type stuff!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment