Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tuesday, December 29th, 2009

Good Morning!

Tuesday was quite busy, as is everyday of my life! It's funny to think back to just a year and a half ago..... I would come home from work, and sit on the couch, because I was in so much pain I could not do anything else. Now I go out everyday, and find pain! Work continues to be very steady. There are a few signs of it slowing down in here over the next week, which is good since I will be gone for a few extra days. Jordan had to work at the ice cream store last night so I left work and took her to work. I headed over to the gym, and it's a good thing I went last night because none of the other instructors showed up. We had a great warm up, then straight to the ground and pound! I was sparring with one cat, and even though we were only doing stand up.... He threw a leg kick that I blocked with my forearm. I said since when did we start kicking? His answer was "UUhhhhh" so I proceeded to show him why he should keep his hands up! I forgot to mention that I had lunch with Ben Crocker.... He is a great young man, who is wise beyond his age! Overnight the temperature stayed at 33* so the road were not that bad this morning. I had mom drive herself to work, and I followed Sherrie to work in her car. Better get to work!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment