Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wednesday, December 9th, 2009

Namaste,

Well... Went to do my spying and the trailer was not there sooooo..... I am on my way back this morning. Went to work, and it was work. Nothing exciting, but at least I have a pay check coming in. It's not at all that I don't like my job, because I do. It's that since my trip, I think there is so much more I can do to make the world a better place, but helping the starving children in Kathmandu won't get the mortgage payment made here! I am suppose to pick up my prints this morning. I am so excited to see them on canvas. When an image is printed on canvas, it looks 3-D! I have sold 87 tickets for the Bricktown Brawl. My goal was to sell 100! When I get rid of the last 13 I am done. Weigh in is at 5:30 tonight, and I need to be there for pictures. I also have to have someone go to the mall and pick-up the shorts. Busy day, better get going!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment