Friday, December 18, 2009

Thursday, December 17th, 2009

Namaste,

It was a very crazy busy day. I start each morning by writing this blog while enjoying my first cup of coffee. I get the kids up and take them to school. Then I stop at Starbucks. People may say...."Why do you go to Starbucks everyday? Is it not expensive?" No.... I spend less than two dollars a day, and it is like taking a shower for me. It is part of my crazy routine. If I get out of my routine it screws everything up! Yesterday.... I dropped the kids off at school then picked Mike Champlin up at Swedish Imports, and took him back home, but we stopped at Starbucks for my morning cup of clarity. We have really picked up at work. I went to Hobby Lobby at lunch and bought more stretcher bars. As soon as I left work, I came home and cleaned up, headed down to the Petroleum club to take pictures of the Midwest City Specialty Hospital Christmas party. That was very nice and the view of the city from up there is amazing. I came home and stretched two more prints. They came out very nice. One is a gift and I am keeping one of them. Anyway.... Today is going to be busy again. Friday's always are! I am taking my friends Ben and Kinzy Crocker to the Thunder Vs. Pistons Basketball game tonight, then we are going to walk through the Myriad gardens. They are decorated very pretty right now with all of the lights etc....

Have a great day!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment