Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday, December 22nd and 23rd, 2009

Namaste,

Tuesday was a great day, work was fine. Then I headed to the gym. We did not have very many, but that was fine. I rolled a little with some of the young guys and still got good work in. My brother Curtis and his family came over around seven and we had Christmas with them. He also brought his friend Billy who works for him. Billy also worked for him in Atlanta and just moved here. Mom cooked dinner and it was pretty good. I didn't eat much, and everyone took the leftovers home!:-( Wednesday started early! 3:07am! Boomer woke me up and I never got back to sleep! Work has really picked up and it was crazy busy! On Wednesday it is just Jodi and I and it seemed every Doctor that came in changed every order. We had a ton to do last night, so we hung around here, and even went to bed early. Up at 4:30 to get started again. I am editing pictures from a friend of mines trip to Africa. She took 688 pictures and I bet there will be 400 or so that are pretty nice after some work. It has been fun but time consuming. This morning we are in a blizzard. I have to take Sherrie to work, then head to work. Pick Sherrie up at 2:00, and try to be at Church at 2:30. Get Jordan to work, and be at Mariam's at 6:15. I don't see any way to get to the Isbell's tonight for our traditional Christmas Eve party. Mike invited me to go to Moab with him over New Years! Looks like everything is falling into place! I love Moab, and have never been there in the winter.

Love you all!

Merry Christmas!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment