Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday, December 14th, 2009

Namaste,

Very busy Monday! Before work I dropped the kids off at school, then went to pick up my watch that had been in the shop since I got back from Nepal. After that I dropped my Christmas cards back off at the printer to have them re-trimmed. Hit Starbucks for a cup of Bold. At lunch we had our Pharmacy Christmas lunch. We went to a very nice restaurant called Lottinvilles. I had Lobster Nachos. Awesome. We also exchanged gifts. I gave Cindy one of my prints from Nepal, on canvas, stretched. I love that image and I had one printer for myself as well. Gaymarie drew my name and she got me a new Oaktree Golf shirt. The afternoon was quite busy. I headed straight to the gym, and worked with "T" Sumlin. He has a fight January 23rd, and his kicks are awesome, but his stand up needs work. I took a shot to the left knee that put me down. I iced it and it is better this morning. My back is a little tender, but I took some pain meds this morning. I heard from Naba yesterday. I am considering putting together a group and maybe guiding them in Kathmandu, and an Everest Base camp trek next year. Could be a revenue producing venture.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment