Sunday, December 20, 2009

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, December 18th, 19th, & 20th, 2009

Hello,

Friday was a crazy day as are all Fridays. We have a pretty big IV load at the hospital, so preparing all of the piggys for the weekend, was an all day task. I ran out to the lake before work.... Got a couple pretty nice shots of a pelican swimming through the sunrise reflection. After work I met Sherrie over at Ben and Kinsy Crockers house, and we went to the Thunder game. I was going to take pictures at the game but I have so many Thunder pictures right now.... We had dinner at La Luna, then walked over to the game. After the game we walked through the Myriad Gardens. They were beautiful. Sherrie and I came home and crashed out. She went to work at &:00am Saturday, and I went driving around Arcadia, and Luther looking for things to take pictures of. I picked Trey up and we went shopping for his sister, and mothers presents. We were at the mall and I thought it would be nice to take him to see Avatar... I bought the tickets and then found out it was three hours long. The movie was pretty good, but I kept looking at my watch. Jodi text me while I was in the movie, and needed help at work. So I dropped Trey off and went to work for a while. When I got back Sherrie and I went to finish our Christmas Shopping. It really sucked! This morning Trey and I went to church. It was a very nice service. We went home and I cleaned out my storage building, mowed the eaves up, and cleaned up the pond. I even swept the leaves up out of the street. I had a photo shoot with my friend Crystal and her family. They are great, and the pictures turned out pretty good too! Jordan has a friend over tonight so I need to go supervise!

Lets have a great week!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment