Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friday, and Saturday, December 11th & 12th, 2009

Good Morning,

Busy couple of days! Friday morning, I was finely able to catch the guy who I was spying on in the act. It was beautiful, my set up was perfect, and I took 30 pictures of him. On to work, which was quite busy then to drop off one of my prints to be stretched, get to the gym by 4:00 to make sure my fighters had everything ready to go. They had to be at the venue by 5:30, so they came to the gym to warm up and get a sweat going. I ran home by 5:00, got Sherrie and the kid's and we headed to Bricktown. I dropped the off at Roosters, and went to the venue to check in. Everything was in order so I jogged back to Roosters, and we had dinner. We walked back to the Coca Cola Events Center, and went in. We had a whole section reserved for the club. I had told everyone that I was no nervous, but I was a wreck. When the fights started I relaxed.... We went 4 - 0! Only one of our matches even went to the second round. We were dominate! What a relief that is over. Saturday morning came early. I got up and went to the gym. Mr. Griffen and I did a strength and conditioning circuit, and the Tim and Trisha, showed up. Tyler and I were rollin a bit and he started cramping, so Tim jumped in the cage with me. 12 hours earlier, Tim had just won his fight by rear naked choke. We went for a couple of rounds, and it was pretty even. I feel good about where I am right now, conditioning, and ground and pound. My back was a little tender last night, but I took some drugs, and did heat and ice. I left the gym and went to the house that Ben Crocker is remodeling. I helped him for a bit. Ben does everything that anyone ask him to do, so a few hours here and there won't hurt anyone. Back home to clean up. then Sherrie and I went to do some Christmas shopping. How depressing! When we were done I came home and started working on Christmas cards. I picked them up from the printer Friday, and half of them will have to be reprinted. They trimmed them wrong. Getting ready to go work at church, then back over to Ben's.

Love

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment