Sunday, December 6, 2009

Saturday & Sunday, December 5th & 6th, 2009

Namaste,

Saturday was kinda blah. I laid around and just rested, while watching football. Miriam, and her boys brought a great lasagna over for dinner, and Chad Lovett and his family stopped by to pick up their Christmas portraits, so we ended up with a houseful. Miriam's little boy Tommy, decided he wanted to spend the night with "Jorgen" so he stayed.... Until 4:00am, when he decided he wanted his mommy! Sunday morning, Trey and I went and worked at church. Because it was so cold, we ran a little late. (on purpose) Then I came home and Sherrie fixed brunch. Leftover lasagna! We took Trey to get a winter coat and then I laid on the couch for the rest of the day, well until I had to go to mom's and unplug her toilet. I use to love the cold, but I really have mixed emotions now!

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. I use those heat pads on my back when it's cold. You can stick them in place they last 8 hours or so. The heat soothes the pain.

    ReplyDelete